Monday, March 18, 2013

Why this blog?

This blog has been created as a task in my Social Media course. It will also capture my journey from being made redundant, to hopefully an exciting new job. Most of all I hope to reflect on my learnings and activities as I enjoy a career break. I am so busy, can't help wonder how I had time to work.

I image posts will cover these themes:

  • Professional development 
  • Health
  • Carly the cat
  • Photography
  • Job seeking
  • Personal reflections
  • Volunteering.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Justine, and welcome to blogging! I'm trying to be more regular in my very sporadic blogging, too. There's lots of good research evidence about what keeps people active in blogging, but at least one of the main factors seems to be largely outside the blogger's control - how much interaction there is in the Comments section! Here's my attempt to keep you going, anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. I'll be OK when I have the course 'pushing' me to do it. I'm such a compliant student. After that who knows?

      Delete
  2. Hi Justine, Love the look of your blog. My position was made redundant a few years ago and I set up a blog, loved doing it and fiddling with the settings and layout all day. Watch out or you may never have time to go back to work.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda. I am wondering how I will fit work in...

      Delete