Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ping pong play or itch - my first YouTube upload

Carly, the ~ one year old rescue cat, arrived one month before my redundancy and it has been a joy being able to spend time with her during the day really getting to know her personality and enjoy her playfulness.

An earlier activity for my social media course was to upload a YouTube clip into Twitter - here is mine, it shows Carly's playfulness beautifully.

Ping pong play or itch?

Carly has her own Facebook page "Carly Calici" where I share something she has done each day. Friends and family think I've gone cat mad and I probably have, but it's been a fun way to share how we are getting to know and love each other.  And the cat community love it - she has almost as many 'likes' as I have 'friends' (most of her followers are not my friends).

(P.S. my task for today in my social media course was to embed a YouTube clip into my blog post. I think it was meant to be in an area of interest; well Carly's an area of interest...)

No comments:

Post a Comment